President & CEO
Director of Event Planning &
Executive Director &
Global VP of Sales
Lab & Event Coordinator
Expertly trained and service-oriented staff at Boston Bioskills Lab
Boston Bioskills Lab technicians will be your exclusive hosts during training and educational events and will ensure that lab stations are set up and prepared with all required materials, equipment, and PPE. Lab Techs also assist with all the technical facets of the event including instrument cleaning, tissue/specimen handling and lab breakdown.
All surgical technicians are certified with a minimum of 5 years OR experience; C-arm technicians are certified with a minimum of 5 years intra-operative fluoroscope experience.
The Boston Bioskills reception team will ensure your event runs smoothly by providing administrative support, registering event attendees, preparing refreshments, and can make recommendations for restaurants and activities to complement your stay in Boston.
Our Service Commitment and Promise to You!
We’re committed to providing the best customer service possible. In order to meet this promise, we vow to only hire friendly, positive people that share our core values, passion for helping others and obsession with customer service. When you place your trust in us, here’s what you can expect in return:
• We will approach every Lab/Event booking with a passion and purpose
• We will “sweat the details” to make sure your experience is exceptional
• We will provide the little extras that make a big difference
• We will build a loyal relationship that is based on trust and mutual respect
• We will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations
• We will truly listen to you and respond to your feedback in a timely manner
• We will maintain a positive, can-do attitude at all times